[VAL] Window question

Hi gang,

From time to time I receive questions from members who don't have internet
access. I just got one that I wanted to pass on to ya'all. Please respond
on-list. I will print and mail any answers.

The trailer is a 1969 Overlander located in GA. Here is the question:

Maybe you can help me: Someone broke the oval fixed window that is right by
my door handle and under a push out window. My window measures 9 & 7/8 X 20
& 5/8 (or 9/16). I have talked to people in Montevallo, AL and Corona CA.
Both thought they had a window but it turned out their windows were too
small. I am now trying to order a tempered glass - take out the frame I have
and replace the glass in the original frame. Since I haven't found a window
assembly I hope this will work. Do you have some suggestions?