[VAL] Furnace fixed!

Ok , this is my last post on this , I promise..LOL

I finally got the furnace pulled out.. (there's always on screw holding
everything, as  you yank and pull thinking its just 30years of ageing in
place)

I found Mud dobbers all inside the furnace combustion fan, and inside the
heat exchanger... that fine Carolina red clay got into the motor shaft and
make it squeel like a fan belt slipping...

Got it all cleaned out, sprayed some CRC on the shaft.. cleaned some more..
put it all back together.. and it runs soooooooooooooooooooooooo smooth...
whisper quite... Now were talking...lol

24 degrees outside... and 85 degrees inside... got to love it!