Re: [VAL] Furnace fixed!

Well the blower assembly looks Brand new, and the heat exhchanger shows VERY
little wear... I am totally shocked at how good a shape all the things are
on this 30 year old unit.  It's like it was in storage all that time...

I do believe the orginal owners had it under shelter for 23 of those 30
years.

I got lucky... I found a good one.. mud dobbers and wasp are not considered
a wear item..lol   IF the person that replaced the blower motor assembly had
of put the outside screen back in.. i wouldn't have had any problems.