[VAL] Re: Pacer Sofa

Sanderson,

Assuming that your '60 Pacer's sofa is very similiar to my '60 Overlander's,
I can send you some pics if you wish. Contact me offlist. My goal is to get
these and other pics posted, but no time for now! However I can tell you
that the whole sofa/drawer assembly is only attached to the trailer with a
few screws. If I remember correctly 3 or 4 holding the frame to the floor,
and two more holding the frame to the front wall. Sounds like it shouldn't
hold, but mine was still very secure after 40 years of use when I had to
remove it to replace the fresh water tank that was under/behind it. The
brackets on the shelf are used to secure the sofa back when in the upright
position.

Scott Scheuermann