[VAL] WBCCI # 56

One of the saddest Airstreams to show up on e-Bay - currently - ad says it's
circa 1958...but...it has Trade Wind script - and from the twin axles and the
taillight and windows - it must be a 1965.

Interesting thing is the low-low WBCCI number - it appears centered on the
nose - and not missing any other numbers - and it shows 56 - that would make
it an early club member with a newer trailer.

The number 56 on the tail is not centered - but does not appear to be missing
another number.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=50063&item=4522953518&rd=1

RL

1958 era Airstream Land Yacht
This is a nice old Airstream in need of someone who wants to rebuild and restore one of these rare and collectable trailers. This trailer is located in Monterey County, California. It is a dual axle version and has been well lived in. Has had repairs and there is damage on the outside, see pictures. The interior was worked on sometime ago. I really don't know much about these trailers and will be setting the minimum bid price at $500, highest bidder will win this auction. Trailer sold AS-IS with no warranty express or implied. Personal Property inside will be removed at time of payment being made. This trailer was left on my property and is being sold so that it can be removed. It will need to be removed within 20 days of auction end. No deadbeat bidders please!
This Photo script courtesy of www.dyn-web.com