[VAL] trailer locks

Hi Everybody,
My question concerns how to secure my  18' single axle Traveler while
parked.  I have a padlock that keeps the handle on the trailer hitch on the
trailer in the closed position, but I see that they're easy to overcome when
not attached to the truck receiver.  I've looked at the Fulton Gorilla Guard
and some other locking devices.  Before I buy one, I'd appreciate hearing
your experiences and opinions about trailer security devices, whether parked
or on the road.
Thanks,
Cindy Hale
60 Traveler