Re: [VAL] My Univolt has turned on me

    Charlie,

    Thanks for the suggestion.  I also got a great treatise back channel
from Bill Jacobs last night (thanks again Bill) on how to fix my Univolt.
I'll be removing and looking at it tomorrow if it doesn't rain too hard.

    That said, I charged my relatively new battery yesterday with my
automotive charger.  I then hooked the Univolt up again and the humming that
was missing the other day had returned.  I leave a 12 volt light on all the
time inside and am curious to see if it pulls the battery down again with
the Univolt on between now and some time tomorrow or Wednesday.

    Bill, you should post your notes to the List if folks show interest.
It's a great explanation geared toward electrically challenged folks like
me.

Glyn Judson
1969 Caravel #508
Santa Monica CA