RE: [VAL] Polish

the 3M stuff isn't really made for the anodized pure
aluminum finish - it tends to work better on stuff
like aluminum pontoons - too abrasive for a final
polish.  I've used the Rolite, and if you're going the
abrasives polish route, this is a good way to go - the
AP (oh geez, I forgot the number - 100?) there is no
abrasive in that final polish and it provides a deeper
color.  the compounding component of Rolite breaks
into finer particles as you polish, so you should have
a pretty good shine after that first step.

Nuvite on the other hand has several more levels that
the user can - um - use.  this, IMHO would be a good
way to go if you had a highly oxidized trailer, and it
seems to me that if you were going for a "10" finish,
and wanted to go this route, Nuvite might be the way
to go.

for the average person, I'd say that Rolite and Nuvite
are right on par with each other.  Rolite being only a
2 step process, for the average folk, would probably
be enough, especially considering the time involved.

Toby