Re: [VAL] Aluminum wire for 12vdc?

Dean,

Thats just the thing for me, the only thing that ever gets
plugged into the outlets is maybe my wifes hairdryer
in the bath(which would be an easy fix) and a nightlight.
In the bedroom area would be a 9inch AC/DC DVD/TV
combo set. And last a CO2/smoke detector in the
kitchen area. We never carry a microwave/coffee pot or
anything that pulls that much current. I do plan to rebuild
the AC unit on the trailer and use that at sometime.

Paul Waddell