RE: [VAL] Polish

Hello,
All of the above! For the amount of elbow grease you have to use and the
limited results I have found 3M much more difficult to use. Its hard to
remove (harder than the other two) and I don't think the shine is what
you deserve after all that work. I often polish by hand smaller items
like my antenna and propane tanks and find Rolite or Nuvite to be good
to work with. Nuvite seems easier to get off but I think (after working
with both this weekend) that the Rolite AP300 provides a deeper shine.
Like Jim said its all voodoo but those two are faster with better
results than the 3M product.
Good Luck with you polishing
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425