Re: [VAL] Flag Display

"On a completely different subject, why is the VAC a part of the WBCCI? I
know it started out that way, but with the growing size of the VAC and the
country's growing interest in vintage Airstreams (and the constant
complaints about the WBCCI) why doesn't the VAC separate itself into an
independent body?
What exactly does the WBCCI do for the VAC that the VAC couldn't do for
itself?"

Two reasons that I can think of. (1) Our rallies are conducted under the
insurance umbrella of WBCCI.  If we had to pay our own liability insurance,
you dues would be much more than they are now, and (2) We would most likely
be prohibited from using "Airstream" in the group's name.  I would think
that the WBCCI has enough clout with the company to make that happen.

WBCCI isn't all bad, just sometimes a little misguided.

Roger Hightower, WBCCI #4165, VAC
1975 31' Sovereign
2002 Ford F-250 PSD