Re: [VAL] Re: Flag display

Rob,

I've never in my life, as long as we've been members of the WBCCI, been
intimidated, threatened or confused over any issues of membership.

I doubt seriously that the WBCCI goes out of it's way nor do they make a
habit of getting the membership upset with their votes, by-laws and other
rules.

That said, we can all live in peace and get along as long as we understand
that it's our goal in life to have FUN meeting and greeting friends old and
new.  I've got friends now from the WBCCI that I wish I knew decades ago --
make that more than decades ago! ;)  We've been members since the late 80's,
can't believe how fast those years have gone by.

Tom
WBCCI 5303