Re: [VAL] Re: Flag display

"Correct angle" between the poles?  You've got to be kidding!  You are,
aren't you?

I think I'll come up with a flag pole like I've seen at lighthouses which
the Coast Guard also uses -- you know the type with the American flag at the
top above the ' t ' and then from the bottom of the cross of the ' t '
intersection I can have 2 cables on the starboard and port side of the
flagpole.  To these other cables I'll attach what I feel in the mood for at
the time -- if it gets rough and rowdy I'll hoist up a Hurricane Warning
flag in all it's red and black glory.  On the other side maybe I'll hoist up
a pirate flag!  Or, maybe my State flag, etc.  Then again, maybe a Jimmy
Buffet parrot flag might be called for if it's close to any water. ;))

Tom