RE: [VAL] Re: Flag display

AMEN!!  A couple of years ago while showing my illuminated flag pole design
to a new acquaintance I was asked about the angle between the poles.  As I
explained that my design was driven by my desire to NOT have my 3'X 5' flags
whip against the adjacent flag pole when the winds were crossways to the
poles, I was informed that WBCCI had rules specifying a specific angle
between each pole.  I guess my expression told him that he had just stepped
into deep poo-poo as he then stated, "you know it really doesn't matter does
it does it".  The person was none other than the International President of
the WBCCI at the time.  The WBCCI takes itself WAY to seriously and all the
rules and people who hide behind them are the reasons that have already
alienated so many younger, newer owners of A/S, including us.

David & Bret