Re: [VAL] Re: Flag display

At any event I attend weather permitting including WBCCI events I will Fly
the American and the MIA-POW flag.I am ashamed that any ones ego about the
bylaws would complain about anyone who wishes to honor the MIA and POWs.I am deeply
proud to be a WW2 and Korean veteran. If posable I will be at the Sarasota
rally and the flags will be flown. I relay think that some of you people who
write the by laws have too much time on your hands and perhaps should pursue a
meaningful hobby
Jm Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
192 Dodge Cummins Diesel