Re: [VAL] Re: Flag display

Not that I agree, but I understand what is trying to be
done in reguards to the "Flag Rules". As I'm sure we
all know, flags can be like bumper stickers. Some
can inspire, others offend. Most clubs, organizations,
churches, etc... all have rules when it comes to flying
flags at their events. If you did not have some type of
rules in reguards to the type, you could have people
things from the "Nazi" flag, to flags that say "Cats make
great speed bumps". Though I think the one would be
kinda funny and the other sad, I don't think it would be
a good idea to fly either one. Though I am from the
south and may like the fly the "real" stars and bars from
the south(not the battle flag), I know there's someone out
there that would be offended(just don't come to my house
if you are). There are reasons for rules and above shows
why. Not that Daisy flying the "Daisy Flag" or someone
flying a "POW" flag bothers me, you just never know what
the guy next door may put at the end of his pole. HA!HA!

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270