Re: [VAL] Humphrey gas light on eBay

Hey Mike & Tracy,

That is great that you're getting away in the middle of winter! Have fun!
Looked at the e-Bay item. It might be a bargain if the bidding doesn't go
too high. Otherwise, the same lamp can be had, new (exact look), at:
http://www.gas-lights.com/paulin.html
They have these lamps in a variety of different finishes, each about $58 +
shipping.
I will eventually install one. Can anyone tell me whether I should order the
type with a "tie on mantle?" Also, I noticed that there are high altitude
(+4,500 ft) nozzles. Are the nozzles easy to change? Or if I go with the
high altitude, will it also work fairly well at lower elevations?
Apparently, the low altitude nozzel will make the mantle black at high
altitude, but what happens when a high altitude nozzle is used at a low
altitude?

Forrest