Re: [VAL] Is: River Shaver for loan

    Gerald, Tom and all,

    In the case of the installation of this access door, it one from a
vintage Airstream circa early 1970's and the door frame already has rounded
corners.  I plan to use that frame as a template to mark the outer skin with
a Sharpie marker.  That mark will be my guide as I use my new nibbler (as
soon as I get it).

    I plan to go very slowly on this project as I don't want to make a slip
and scar the remaining outer skin.  I'll also be on the lookout for hidden
obstacles within like electrical wires, both 110 and 12 volt, etc.

    I took the door lock to my local locksmith and had a set of keys made,
one less thing to do later on.

    Thanks for all your ideas and suggestions,

    Glyn