Re: [VAL] need help with getting it registered

Ann -

I went through something like this here in Indiana some years ago when
I bought a vintage vehicle in a state that had no requirement for a
title.  I prepared a bill of sale (very detailed with VIN, description
of car, color, equipment, body style, everything) and sent three copies
to the previous owner.  I asked him to sign and have a notary date,
sign and show county of residence for the notary (an Indiana
requirement) and return two copies to me.  I then had to have an
Indiana police officer check the VIN.  After that, everything went
smoothly.

Just a suggestion.

See you down by the barn . . . .

Dick Harrold