[VAL] Airstream documentary

I am a St. Louis based filmmaker interested in making a documentary about
Wally Byam, the Airstream company and the travel trailer lifestyle that
developed over the last 75 years.  An important aspect of this is the  vintage
airstream collectors' dedication to restoring and preserving these  trailers.

I am looking to attend the Springfield, Missouri rally in June 2005 and
interview persons attending about their airstreams, their restoration and the
travel trailer lifestyle.  I would like to hear from anyone who is  interested in
participating in the project and who will be attending the rally  in
Springfield.

I am looking to create a appreciative look back at the Airstream and how it
has been so deeply integrated with american travel, exploration and  leisure.
I have created docs that have aired on Discovery, PBS and  screened in
several festivals.   Some of the projects I have worked on  are listed at my website
_www.storyville-pictures.com_ (http://www.storyville-pictures.com/)

Please email me with any questions or comments.
Brent Jaimes
Storyville Pictures, LLC