[VAL] Homecoming Rally

Every Airstream owner was invited...no matter if a VAC or WBCCI member. Yes
both the club and intraclub was represented...very well.

Many WBCCI bigwigs (at least those with the big rigs!) were there early
enough to be parked in the first row.

Those of us from the VAC were mainly parked toward the rear...but that was
because we arrived later. One VAC member parked on the road behind the
factory in a very visable place and had a nearly continuous open house.
There were no tables per say were either group could promote itself...but
frankly I would not of wanted to be stuck behind one!

I found it interesting that while not a WBCCI event, Airstream's
organization and running of the rally was typical WBCCI...just a lack of
formality pomp and circumstance.

Scott