Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #112

What I was asking -- because I haven't been to the Homecoming "Party" -- was
there a booth or station or opportunity of some kind at the Homecoming event
for the WBCCI to represent itself and attract potential members? Does anyone
know if the WBCCI was even invited to the "party?" For all I know Airstream
gave the WBCCI an invitation to promote itself, but we didn't follow up on
it. If so, then I'm barking up the wrong tree. I'm not insisting that the
Homecoming event be a sanctioned event, just that the WBCCI and VAC be
invited. That would be the reciprocity I was refering to.

Forrest