[VAL] gathering info,fifth wheel

Hello Gerald Johnson ....Thanks so much for the details about 5th wheel and
trailers ...We are still in the process of gathering info ....and we are still
very much leaning towards the Airstreams almost 99.9%  New ones are nice but
somewhat out of our price range...(unless publishers clearing house visited our
home)  We like the sleek look of Airstreams,  the material used in building
them.  We don't think the space is going to effect our decission.   I hope when
we find our Airstream we will have a good honest place to have it restored.
 We are still searching ....thanks so much for all your input and we enjoyed
your story about your dad ....You were more than father and son you guys were
friends ....how lucky ...happy and Healthy New Year ....I am still recovering
from surgery I had the beginning of Aug.   but getting better and stronger
every day ....take care .....Thanks again for being part of this group

Mary & INDIANA