[VAL] Airstream marketing and Harley Marketing

I have read some of the posts on Airsteams Marketing thinking
on how Vintage trailers help sell new Airstreams> The expert
on using an established brand to sell new products is Harley
Davidson. I have several motorcycles but no Harleys, When I
have been to any Harley event there is no differance between a
rider on a vintage bike or a brand new bike. Harley takes full
use of this with there marketing and they have had a huge
increase in sales over the last 2 decades. I don't know what
the target demographic or the marketing departments view of
vintage trailers  is but following Harleys example would help
Airstream sell more product. I am a newer owner of a 1985 345
MH so I am not quite a vintage member but I see the advantages
to both the old and the new. We need to look at HOG, the
Harley Owners Group
which is a group for all Harley owners as an example of a all
group that benifits the owners and the company.

Mark e.