Re: [VAL] '54 Liner

Hi Bill,

I am still drooling over that trailer. I really want to take
it away and rehab it. BUT. I have no where to put it.. and
I'm committed to stay here in Ocala until May and then ?

As long as you keep it from leaking when it rains, and don't
throw heavy things at it, it wouldn't be too bad to use it
for a shop. Try to keep any bits you take out and take lots
of pictures. That way when I win the lottery and buy the
ranch ( not the farm...) I can come get it.

Meanwhile, if anyone else will adopt it, my blessings and
keep us posted.

I would still love to come see it when I come down for the
Sarasota Rally..

Daisy