[VAL] '54 Liner

After much agonizing (sp)( though I really did want to turn it into a work
shop) I've decided that I'm using my 30ft 2door liner for storage untill after
the holidays.  In January I'll clean it out and offer it for sale as is, on
location here. My wife has convinced me that it's a treasure deserving of a
second chance.   I have no title or any historic data but I'm told that a
title can be issued as a salvage or lost title (I don't have a clue).   I
haven't put a price on it yet but I'm thinking $1500.   If I can't sell it
here online I'll put up flyers at the Sarasota (only 45 miles from here)
ralley in Feb.    If no one wants it then it'll become a repair shop after
all.   Any and all comments are welcome.   Guess I'm just not a trailer
person.

Bill Pentheny
Arcadia, Fl.