[VAL] Polishing

Speaking of polishing, a couple of years ago I visited Madrid, New
Mexico (south of Santa Fe) and saw an early '50's vintage 20' or so
Airstream parked in a lot next to a B&B with the most dazzling polish
job I have ever seen - absolutely mirror like and almost blinding in the
sun. It made my amateur polish job, which I was quite proud of, look
absolutely mediocre. I stopped into the B&B hoping to meet the owner,
but I was told he had gone to see relatives and was then headed to
Colorado to attend a vintage Airstream rally. The B&B owner thought the
polish job had been done by an aircraft polishing guy in California.
Does anyone know the polishing guy he was referring to? If I win the
lottery I'd like to hire him to redo mine.

Marvin Murray