Re: RE: [VAL] Washing my polished '76 Tradewind 25'

Hello,
To tell the truth, I have used nothing but water to wash my polished 68. Even
after a 4 week trip that is what I did with great results. Even with road
grime it seems to work. The trick? warm water, a good lambs wool mit, lots of
clean water. I often change the water 4 or 5 times a wash to keep from
scratching the polishing job.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler
PS I don't use soap on the cars either, that would include the 75 Travelall,
IHC