Re: [VAL] 1954 30' Liner

Hi Folks,

Ok, Bill sent me the pictures and I uploaded them onto my site.

You can view them at http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/albums.php.

Several thing to know about these albums.

1.  This album of Bill's trailer has 11 pictures.  Nine on page one and two
on page two.  Go to the second page to see them all.  Use the navigation
arrows.
2.  Clicking on a pictues will get you a bigger picture.  Clicking on the
bigger picture will get you a HUGE picture if you really want to see the
details.
3.  There are three albums on the first page of the gallery.  However, there
are a total of twelve albums on four pages in the photo gallery.  Click on
the navigation arrows to go to the remaining pages after page one.  Not all
visitors are getting to see all of the albums, because they never get past
the first page.

If you have any questions about the albums, just ask.

-Tom