[VAL] Re: 1967 Access door extrusions

We spent months looking for the aluminum extrusion that Airstream  used in
it's 1967 access doors, with zero results.

However, we are sure that a machine shop that has milling machines,  could
duplicate that extrusion.

The probable cost for that duplication, would usually change a  persons mind
as to how critical they are for an "exact" replacement access  door.

At this juncture a couple of the 64-68 segments are no longer  available. The
cost to fabricate just "one" of these, has been determined to be  over
$4000.00. That might change a persons mind as well.

Andy