[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #89

Tom -  This Airstream belongs to an old car pal of mine, and he used it
to attend meets.  He and his wife would live in it for a week or two at
a time.  He told me he has owned it for four years and that the AC
never worked as long as he had it, but they didn't seem to really need
it so didn't bother to fix it.  He told me it was hooked up to 120
power at the site when it blew the breaker.  He's an old friend, and I
don't think he'd try to cover up anything.

See you down by the barn . . . .

Dick Harrold
Noblesville, IN USA