[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #89

Bill -  Some of my younger old tractor pals said I was nuts for
attempting to pull a machinery trailer with my little truck, but I go
where they go, do what they do and seem to have fewer problems too.
They sometimes think that power is a substitute for brains!  Don't tell
them I said that.  I do drive ay 55 to 60 when loaded and take my time
to enjoy the trip.  I have 85,000 miles on the F-150 and am still on
the original brakes with 30% remaining on the pads.  That should tell
you something about the way I drive.

See you down by the barn . . . .

Dick Harrold
Noblesville, IN USA