Re: [VAL] Update-Thanks for the help & some travel questions...

>I will be taking a southern route and would love some suggestions about
campgrounds, sights to see, tips & tricks etc.

Courtney,

What time of year are you talking about?  If soon I'd stay along the
I-10 corridor.  After March or April I'd opt for I-40.  Then on your
wander back (if you are going back to NY) I'd go north to I-70 or even
I-94/90/80.

See how easy it is for me to spend your time and money?  ;^)>

If you don't mind wandering a couple of hundred mile out of your way, we
do have courtesy parking here in northeast NM.

Matt