[VAL] some more travel questions...

Ok, here is a question for you actual travellers. I have noticed in the
past that people, like Matt, offer courtesy parking. If people are up in
our neck of the woods (British Columbia, north of Kamloops) people are also
more than welcome to stay here.

But, what is the etiquette of courtesy parking? For instance, if we showed
up at your place Matt, what would you expect? (Actually, you might have
seen us in January, as we were planning a trip down to New Mexico. But,
after crunching numbers, we decided that we really couldn't afford it)

Sharon, in BC, where we think that we are going to haul the trailer over to
Vancouver Island (gulp) and spend some time there in January