Re: [VAL] Re: Pearl's Photo's

Bill,

Believe me, Patti's vintage ?Airstream looks a lot "cooler" up close and
personal.  It is all in the details and the vintage "stuff" Patti has been
able to get working again for her little slice of Heaven is really
appreciated in person.

Can you see that old toaster on the kitchen counter?  That's from the 50's
and I think she rewired it and it works like or better than new, and
certainly IS better quality than the junk we buy today in comparison.

All I can say is: "Patti, I WANT your wheels" but I'll leave you the
trailer."  (I wish)

Tom
WBCCI 5303