[VAL] VAL Photo Album

We have run into a few problems uploading Patti's pictures into the album,
thus the delay in adding descriptions.  I do hope to enable this function
for Patti later today.

There have been some difficulties in using the album.  Some of them resulted
from the way in which I originally configured the program, but the program
version was an early one, and it came with multiple bugs.  I have now
downloaded a later version (several upgrades later) and am going to go ahead
sometime in the next few days and replace the existing version on the site.
Hopefully the new version will be more user friendly, and enable more of you
to use it.

-Tom