Re: [VAL] Trans temps

You can get temperature probes and gauges for almost any vehicle -- short of
say, a Yugo or their 4-door model, the Wego. ;)

I'd recommend a very good garage do this for you if you can't or don't want
to do it yourself.  While you are at it you might as well put in some other
probes and gauges.  They make all kinds of mounts -- I'm partial to the
A-pillar mount that would match my interior

I can put you in touch with a very competent mechanic who works for Ford in
CA -- and he could help you or direct you to someone if he's not in your
area.  I would trust him to do all the work on my Excursion 4x4 Power Stroke
diesel.

Tom