Re: [VAL] Trans temps

All:
    If temp and duration of temperature is as critical as you say (and I
don't doubt it), one be better served with a factual readout - a
high/low thermometer sort of thing plus some fix on time duration. Is
there such a thing? Without this, a temp gauge is quite limited in what
useful information it actually conveys - unless one drives with one eye
on the gauge and one on the road so some idea of how long the high temp
persists. ? A small "computer" could do that but is one available. I
just got my trans fluid changed on general principles and because of
reading this thread. First time  I have ever done this with a vehicle
but then, I've never towed much other than a small boat and trailer.
Jo Ann