[VAL] Enterprise Truck Leasing

I'm not suprised that at a truck leasing place in California they'd make you
own a business, supply a bond, adopt and house a homeless person, or
anything else. It's the Kingdom of Rules. Here in Dallas, I've rented F250's
from Interstate Truck Rental several times to go and pick up Spartan
trailers that I've bought in other parts of the country. I think they have
several offices. All you need is your car insurance. Usually, you pay based
on the number of days you need the truck and are given a very reasonable
amount of mileage to use. If you go over on the mileage, you pay extra. I
haven't found any beer cans and all the trucks have windshield wipers. The
number in Dallas is 972-254-3400.

Brian Jenkins