[VAL] Re: Moving from Texas to Washington

Cheyanne & Randy,
I rented it at their truck center in Indianapolis.  I left my car in their lot
and drove to Virginia to get the trailer.  I dropped off the trailer at my place
in Northern Michigan and then returned the truck to Indianapolis.  It was 42.95
per day plus $.11 per mile.  Also I had to buy the diesel fuel and return it
with a full tank.  Most of the trip was Interstates.  The truck got 13 mpg
towing and 17 mpg without the trailer doing 65-70 mph.

Regards,
Duane Middlebrook
76 Argosy