Re: [VAL] Toilet gasket.

Hah! Something that I might actually know!

I had to put the toilet back in my trailer (1967), and I used a wax ring.
One for household toilets. The thing hasn't leaked, so it worked! Rather
fun to play with too. Just like forming a bagel (I am a baker, so I tend to
think of food...) Anyway, I took the wax ring out of the box, molded it
into the shape that I wanted, and squeezed it onto the toilet base. Then
carefully positioned the pot on the bolts (that took a bit of doing!) did
the contortion act tightening up the bolts, and then sat on it.

Sharon, in BC, where we actually have the trailer in the shop, and once the
thing has a chance to dry out, we are going to use the forklift to levitate
on of us into the air and over the trailer so that we can plug the blinkin
holes. Since we are considering going to Vancouver Island for January,
stopping the leaks is very high on the list of priorities!