[VAL] Toilet gasket.

    All,

    I have my vintage Thetford Aqua-Magic Model #70 on the workbench and am
going through it.

    The 35-year old rubber seal that joins the bottom of it to the hole in
the floor is pretty much shot.  It appears to be a form of black, closed
cell foam, 7" in diameter with a 3 3/4" hole in the center and two 1/4"
holes for the bronze mounting bolts.  A call to Thetford resulted in zip.
The woman there didn't even know what I was talking about.

    Is this a standard item that I might find at a large RV supplier or am I
going to have to improvise?  All ideas and suggestions are welcome.

    Thanks,

    Glyn