Re: [VAL] Goodyear Marathon blowouts

John,

That is the "same" thing that happen to me. Though I had three go bad.
I "always" check air pressure, wheel bearing, etc.... I had one blowout
on I-81 in Virginia. It ws at night and by the time I knew what happen all I
had left of the
one tire was about 3 inches of sidewall.

Like I say, I've ran the Carisle "Sure Trail" load range "D" all over the
north and south east (PA/NY roads REAL bad, loose a car in the potholes)
and have never (not on wood) had a problem. Leaving on Thurs. for
a run from VA to Macon, GA onto Boca Raton, FL and back.

Paul