[VAL] Goodyear Marathon blowouts

Beware of Goodyear Marathons

I bought an enclosed car hauler two years ago with Goodyear Marathon D rated
tires.  Goodyear told me that my tires were not subject to recall, but two orf
the 4 have blown out within 100 miles, a 3rd had been replaced due to a nail
picked up.  I wasnt going to chance the 4th, so I now have Titan tires on the
trailer and will never go back to Goodyear.  The tires blowing out were less
than two years old and had maybe a little over 5000 miles on them.

John -- Atlanta