[VAL] RE: Nightmare at Inland RV

It may not be much consolation but there are many other AS owners who
Andy and Inland has "stuck it to" over the years, it is good that you
posted your experience here with him so others who may consider using
his "service's" will reconsider and go to a more reputable AS dealer.
You should also send your experience to the pres. of AS and let him
know what kind of dealer they have in him, also post it on
www.airstream.com forum to let even more owners know what kind of
person and place they are. We put alot of time and money in our  AS's
and we dont need that kind of dealer to give our hard earned time and
money to.

John