[VAL] Re: Extensive Work

After having taken two trailers to the A/S plant for major work I
maintain that the only place to go to be sure the work is done
correctly is the plant. It may not be the cheapest option but you get
questions answered right away, an estimate of the work to be done and
the best mechanics in the business to do the work. I'm pretty handy but
I know my limitations and want to spend my money wisely. I've gone to
the plant for work four different times with two different trailers
since 2001 and was happy each time. You can stay with your trailer over
night, get to go into the bay and talk to the mechanics as they do the
work and actually see what all is being done. I learned a lot about my
Flying Cloud by watching the guys pull it apart and put it back
together.

When I left the FC for the winter Rick March emailed me every week with
an update of what had been done. The mechanic who did most of the work
called me every Friday to tell me what was happening and ask if I had
any questions. They even installed a window awning at the International
for me. And when I called on the road and told Rick that the trailer
really needed to be lifted he said to stop by on the way home and they
would figure out how to do it! The mechanic who did that work sent his
wife on a 50 mile round trip to pick up a U-bolt that A/S didn't have
in stock so that I wouldn't be held up at the plant any longer waiting
for one to be shipped! That's service!!!

Patti