RE: [VAL] Hitches???

Hello,
Just my 2 cents on towing. I always recommend sway control for any size
trailer, friction bar the most often form encountered. I have a 18'
Traveler and will use a friction bar with it, better safe than sorry.
With my 30' I use a friction bar and dual cam Reese setup and don't have
a problem at speeds up to 75 MPH (only when legal and only for very
short periods of time). I have pulled both long and short trailers
without sway control and much prefer "something" to keep the two units
straight. I have even seen dual cam and two friction bars used and the
owners swear by it. In short, use something and you will see the value
down the road.
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign