[VAL] Nightmare at Inland RV

Hi all,
Back in March I asked the list if anybody had any experience with Inland RV
that they would like to share. I received many replies, both on and off
list. The comments ranged from "Andy's the greatest" to "Andy's a scoundrel,
stay away". Well, I was feeling lucky and decided to give him a try.
When I met Andy, I mentioned that we were both on the Vintage Airstream
Discussion list, to which he replied (somewhat contemptuously) "Those people
only report when things go right, they never talk about it when they screw
things up". With this statement in mind, I decided to make available to the
list my recent screw up: doing business with Inland RV. If you are
interested in this highly-documented saga (which begins with the
disappearance of thousands of my dollars, and ends with a rather spectacular
tantrum and the calling of the police) please drop me a note at:

wross@mail.co.washoe.nv.us

and I will reply with the complete tale. It's a pretty entertaining read.

Wyn
1965 Globetrotter