Re: [VAL] Pre 65 thetfold valve

Ric,

You can remove tha black tank and glass/epoxy an
adapter plate in place of the old large thetford
assembly. The adapter plate ( available from
InlandRV.com) will accept a new style Thetford valve,
which in turn will accept modern style dump hoses etc.
The old valve will have to be cut out of the tank.
As an alternative, I have available a black tank set
from a 1963. Brass valve, frying pan, and hose
connector in useable condition.
E-mail me off line for more information, if you're
interested.
Good Luck!
Uwe Salwender
Orange CA