[VAL] Pre 65 thetfold valve

Good morning,

We have a 64 tradewind, cute as heck, in great shape, just refurbished
it in the last 6 months. Here's the problem. As you know the pre 65
models came with a thetford dump valve and two brass "screw on" style
drains, one to use for blackwater, and a "frying pan" style drain for
the gray water. The black water drain is gone. Wish I could just get
another, but I have a feeling they are tough to find. In addition, I
would like to have a coupler at the dump valve drain that has easy to
replace parts, and is tight and easy to use. Has anyone been through
this, can you give me some direction or ideas on this one? Thanks, Ric
Seaberg